Simple – One character, or two simple design characters
Complex – More than two characters, or two complex design characters.
Sketch – A picture sketched out on computer paper, drawn by hand from scratch. Average Price: Free (If set up as a simple request) - $5 (Possibly more for extra chars and situations)
Ink/Line Art – A picture sketched out, and then put into SAI and turned into a black line fashion. Average Price: $5 - $15
Color Picture – A picture created from a sketch, and fully colored following line art in SAI. Average Price: $5 - $20
Coloring – I take a picture already done by another artist and color it in for you in SAI. Requires permission from the original artist. Average Price: $5 - $10 (25% Goes towards a commission budget to give back to the original artist)
Wallpaper – I make a wallpaper from a pre-existent piece of art. (Requires original artists permission) Average Price: No Set Value
Simple – Easy to draw characters without hard designs
Complex – Hard to draw characters, or multiple characters.
Pixel Art Types
Pokémon Character – A front view of a Pokémon character, preferably done if no prior sprites of the character are available. Average Price: Up to $5
Pokémon Battle – A sprite Pokémon battle between two sides. Max size triple battle. Average Price: Up to $10
Short Story – A quick story with one single consecutive plot, that doesn’t have too many characters. Average Price: $10 - $12
Long Story – Two or three short stories that come together to make one long story, that can have a not so consecutive plotline, or multiple events. Fill’s multiple slots. Average Price: $20 - $30
Series – Several short stories or chapter stories that make up one huge story. Average Price: No Set Value
Pictures – Pre-existent models posed in a picture. Average Price: Free - $5
Models – A model made from existing models and pieces to your specifications Average Price: No Set Value
Parody – A quick written parody or off version of a pre-existent song. You can use it to sing it yourself, or get someone else to sing. Average Price: No Set Value
Song from Scratch – Working with my brothers I create a song for you from scratch. Using the lyrics we make you can create a beat and sing it. Average Price: No Set Value
Inking - Inking a sketch to make the lines that designate the image black. Average Price: $2 - $5
Flat Color - Coloring in the line art without adding shading Average Price: $5 - $10
Shaded Color - Coloring in line art to include shading, shine, and color. Average Price: %5 - $10
Notice: The Prices on colorings vary heavily with depending factors.
Donating Money to me for nothing in return will result in many fine things happening.
$5 - A personal thank you to your account
$10 - A personal thank you to your account, and a journal feature
$15 - A personal thank you to your account, a journal feature, and a 25% off 1 commission coupon.
$25 - A personal thank you to your account, a journal feature in HoY and my account, and a 50% off 1 commission coupon.
$50 - A hand written thank you card to your home address or a thank you to your account, a journal feature in HoY and my account, and a free commission.
$100+ - Perminate hall of fame status in HoY and my account, A hand written thank you card to your home address or a thank you to your account, a journal feature in HoY and my account, and 2 free commissions.
$500+ - Perminate hall of fame status in HoY and my account, A hand written thank you card to your home address or a thank you to your account, a personal thank you video from myself and the entire family, a HUGE journal feature in HoY and my account, and free commissions for life status.
In Person Perks:
*If you donate in person I will personally hug you regardless of how much is donated.
*$15+ I will draw for you in person, even on the spot if you have the time and we have the resources.
*$50+ I will personally bless you in the name of our lord and savior.
What I’m willing to work with:
o Dark Themes
• Age Regression & ABDL
o Male and Female AR
o Male and Female ABDL
o Wet diapers
o Messy diapers
o Diaper changes
o Small creatures such as Digimon and Yugioh monsters
o Hourglass-of-Youth’s Mascots
o Other religions, as long as it doesn’t pick on them.
o Educational material
• Anime and Cartoons
o MLP:FiM, expecially my fav ones.
o Video Games if to be drawn in anime format
o Original Characters
• Transformation Material
o Age Regression/Progression
o Breast Expansion
What I’d prefer to avoid working with
• Machines, at least in ABDL/AR situations
• Very complex beings, such as those with high level of detail
• Cartoon characters, especially Disney, but mostly if for the ABDL/AR factor if just drawing the character it’d be more Ok.
• Furries, but I suppose I’d still be willing
• Anime and games I’m not as familiar with (Cause I have to do research)
• Nudity, but I’m still willing. Female is easier for me to handle then male though. (This is due to my mother)
• Sex, because it’d be kinda uncomfortable and more pornographic than artwork.
• Hard yaoi, because if my mother see’s I’d get in trouble.
• Anti-*Insert whatever here*
• Shipping that I’m not fond of. Ex: SonicXAmy
• Transformation material
o Doll TFs
o Inanimate TFs
o Weight Gain
o TF’s resulting in death
What I absolutely will NOT work with
• Art bullying another artist
• Anything anti-religion
• Anything I’d prefer to avoid working with in an extreme, ex: Hard yaoi of two furries
• Other peoples OC’s without their permission (Does include exceptions)
• Any idea that has been declined before.
• Hard stuff of shipping I’m not fond of.
• Exposed scat (No, just…no)
Things that will make me more likely to draw something
• Equivilent exchange – A drawing for a drawing
• Payment – Paying me for a more developed drawing, expecially if I don’t know you as well.
• Appealing to things I’m interested in. Ex: Asking for my OC’s.
• Doing a favor for me, or giving me some sort of reward. (Is similar to drawing for a drawing)
• Being neat and orderly in how you set up your commission/request
• Sending a note, not asking in a comment.
• Being a friend
• Being a close friend
• Being a real life friend
• Being family
• Being someone I admire
• Having drawn for me in the past without getting anything from me in return
Only two of the three open requests/commissions may be ABDL related at one time
Things that will make me less likely to draw it
• Tricking me
• Stealing from me – Trust me do this and it won’t just be the request not getting done
• Stealing from other artists
• Getting requests from me in the past
• Picking from my list of things I’d prefer to stay away from
• Complaining for not getting it set up the way you wanted it, or not getting it in general.
• Warning if you keep pestering me about something I’ve already said no to.
• Ignored messages for if you still ensist
• Block if you spam me constantly about it
• Dropped request if your request is accepted but you keep pestering me about it
• Community warning if you still find a way to keep pestering me, and others about your request
• If possible, I WILL press charges (Only in extreme circumstances)
Things you can pay for, that will be counted as a commission
• Higher grade pictures Ex: A person I do not know paying me for a completely colored complex picture.
• Rush delivery (This flunctuates on how available it is and can offer refunds)
• Comics and comic colorings.
Other things you can ask about
• Art trades
• Group stuff
• Special signatures
• My FATHER’s photography. (Is mostly stuff like flowers and nature stuff)
• My brother Alakazam’s artwork. (Not usually available on the internet)
• Artwork from my Twigdrive 3’s art archives. (Basically pictures I’ve saved that I like and I’m willing to share)
All commissions will be given a full receipt. Depending on the stage of the commission you may get a refund for the work that hasn't been done yet. No refunds on finished commissions. Changes to the image may see charges as needed. (Mostly the big image changes not something minor like something's color) Payment must be sent before work begins, however I will show you the sketch before I move on to color it. Failure to meet rush delivery dates will not result in refunds, however you can get discounts and free artwork depending on the severity of lateness.
All point commission values come from full price of the image * 100 to create point value.
Ex: $5 - 500 Points
Point commissions have lower priority than Cash Commissions and are not subject to Refunds or Discounts using the Rush Delivery System, but do have ways of making it up.
Free requests are 1 character sketches in simple situations only. They have the lowest priority and cannot be colored later without a $5 extra charge added to the bill. (Thus making it cost as much as a regular color commission)